Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone!  Barb Best here - thought I would take my turn at posting to our design team blog. It's been fun using my new stamps from QKR Stampede! I'm looking forward to our first blog hop as well! Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made using the stamps Splatted Bug and Sometimes.
I used a touch of Diamond Glaze on his eyes just to pop them out a little.

Card #2 


For this card I made a 5" square card, cut a piece of background paper 5" square and attached it to the back of the front of the card. I then folded the corner back so the background paper shows. 
I added a couple of brads to hold it in place.
 A little diamond glaze on his eyes. Image is colored with colored pencils.

 If you have not yet checked out all the cute and quirky stamps at QKR Stampede -
 what are you waiting for??!! 
There are so many to choose from. Check it out!
Thanks for visiting!

Barb Best

2 comments: