Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rubber Stamping Catalog

Bet you thought you would find something else? Ha ha
Today I have a really fun and quick project to share- this bookmark was so easy to put together.
 Isn't this an adorable little girl reading the catalog?
Just colored with Copic markers and a little Liquid Glass to give some dimension. Image was cut with a Spellbinder shape.
I Googled corner bookmark and found several ideas but decided to create my own design.
Card stock and design paper were all from my stash. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, I just tucked a small piece in to the corner before folding.
Here are the links to QKR Stampede's 3 stores
QKR stampede Stamps
Biblical Impressions
Eureka Stamps

Also this QKR Stampede blog has 3 separate pages for each of the companies- The Links are Above (we hope you check them out)
QKR Stampede blog page
Biblical Impressions
Eureka Stamps

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute bookmark. I like it.
    How is the name of this image?

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete