Saturday, July 16, 2011

Santa and Deer

Welcome Back!!!

I am still playing with my Christmas stamps and today I have a fun card to share that I made with


from Eureka Stamps.

It's so fun to stamp Christmas cards when it's hot and muggy outside!



Stamps:
Paper:
Bazzill Basics cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Patterned paper is some old stuff from my stash
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic Markers
Other:
Prima Flowers
Martha Stewart punch
Marvy Liquid Applique
Large Red Brads

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Kristine

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Kristine! I've been doing quite a few Christmas cards too. This Christmas in July theme has really caught on with me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, you gave Santa some great dimension on the fur trim, looks great!

    ReplyDelete