Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gemma Pocock's DT post for Eureka Digi Stamps

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all well on this fine day? Well I am really emjoying my DT post here at Eureka stamps, this is my second card and I am totally in love with lots of the digi stamps, I can not wait to make more fun and exciting things for you all to look at.
I decided to use my hougie board and hougie book which are all pretty new to me and I have to say I don't know how I coped without them, this card too a matter of minutes to make where as before it would have taken hours with all the measuring.
I used the digital image of a butterfly on the flower (http://www.eurekastamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=20801&cat=19), coloured in with pro markers. I glittered the butterfly and the tops of the flowers to make them stand out. I found some purple paper that went well with the purple flowers, cut to size for the diamond and a strip at the bottom, I then added my stamped sentiment "With Sympathy" and added some purple gems.


There are lots more posts on my blog with the work I have done, I would love you all to take a look and give me your comments, I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for looking.
xxx

2 comments: