Thursday, July 12, 2012

Marleen DT

Hello everyone..

I have exciting news to share today...

A while back, an american company called QKR stampede had a DT call. They sent an invite around Facebook for all to come and try out. I pressed "maybe" on the even as I was quite blocked up with DT work as it was, and soon forgot all about it. Now I had already been in looking at their store, blog ect and already fallen in love with the images, it was mearly a matter of the extra time...

BUT litlle did I know, till a while later, Im sitting sortting e-mails, when a mail catches my eyes..
It was from Maribeth from QKR stampede saying she had seen my "maybe", loved my work, and was there any chance I would concider to be part of her DT...
Well you tell ME how could I possible say no..

So here I go... My very first DT project for QKR stampede
Im proud to be part of the team, and hope you like what I have made using this fab digi.


Its a simple card. The base card is cut using an X-cut die, as are the wooden paper. The image is printed, coloured with Promarkers and simply cut out. the greeting is a die cut, and I just added 2 brads to finish.

I love this little card, and it shows my style really well. Its simple, off center, and smothered in distress ink..

I hope you all like it, and THANK YOU for stopping by my blog, and for any comments left behind.
Huge Hugs, Marleen xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love it marleen, great job;) Awesome Coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first DT card is awesome, Marleen!! I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marleen ... we have the same taste! LOL! I love this image and you did an awesome job with the card! My project with this image will appear next Tuesday, with another version created for the Blog Hop next Friday! ;o)
    Ruza - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your card. So glad the maybe turned into a yes!

    ReplyDelete